27 August 2011

Sleepless Nights...Not so bad

I woke up with Wilson this morning after another spotty night of sleep, the boy just does not sleep.  His sisters were much better sleepers.  I decided I was going to write a blog about how terrible this lack of sleep is, then Wilson and I played and I gave him his breakfast and we watched Barney.  All of a sudden those sleepless nights did not seem so bad, as a matter of fact they are a blessing.  Those sleepless nights are caused by the most precious little man I have ever met.  I know the circles under our eyes will eventually fade and the afternoon yawns will be replaced by something else.  I know that soon Wilson will sleep through the night.  But for now I'll lose a little sleep in return for the blessing of the boy.
I'm ready for some FOOTBALL

Playing at the Park

Lovin my sissies

No comments: