06 April 2012

I'm gonna do better PROMISE.....

Ok I think I started my ONE (one blog a month, disgraceful I know) blog in March with the following  phrase:  Things have been really busy but I am going to be a better logger this month.... I'll spare you the same excuse but I am blogging in April!  Mark my words :).  So this first April blog will be dedicated to catching up and some random thoughts

- Kim and Megan visited form the states.  Brought tons of goodies and we had a great time (full blog on that coming soon)

- The weather has thawed out and we are glad.  This is a different place in the Spring.  The Stevens Family is much happier in the Spring. 

- THE HELP:  Top five movie of all time.  If you have not seen it - do it now!

- Jen and I have committed ourselves to better eating and exercise (much easier to commit to when the temp is above freezing and there is not two feet of snow on the ground)

- Congrats to the Lady Bears and the Baylor Nation.  40-0 is a great accomplishment.

- Kyleigh along with being a great Serbian speaker, has now taken on French.  She loves it.  i find it amusing that she is learning her 2nd foreign language in her 1st foreign language.

- Big shout out to the Taylors on number four.  You are far braver then us in so many ways.

- Miki is changing so much, she reads now and she is just a smart as they come.

-Language has not gotten any better, It's just a great way to make us feel dumb. But we are still working hard and hopefully the light at the end of a very long tunnel will appear soon.






No comments: