25 May 2010

Lesson 6 Passion Conference

As many of you know the real reason I went to London was to attend the Passion Conference.  Passion is an Atlanta based ministry that is geared towards college students.  Every two years they go on a world tour and this year they were in London.  It was tow nights (about 4.5 hours each night) of great teaching from Francis Chan and Louis Gigglio as well as worship from Chris Tomlin (love him), Matt Redman (love him),  Kristian Stanfill, Christy Nokels, and THE DAVID CROWDER BAND (really love them!).  For me it was just a time to worship with the Body.  That has been the thing I really have missed, big crowds and big worship with the music I love. It was so recharging to be in that atmosphere.  As I have written before music really moves me and this was truly the best music.  The teaching was great.  It allowed me to really look at some verses i knew in a new light and in context of my present situation.  I gained a whole new appreciation for some old truth.  I am going to take  few blogs later in the week and disect and share what I learned and how it impacted me.  A huge thanks goes out to the Burge Lifegroup at LPC for helping me make this trip possible.  I hope you will join me in the coming days as I share what God laid on my heart.
                                                   DCB from the front row.

No comments: