03 August 2010

Some Random thoughts Cowbell Style

These are just random thoughts i have been collecting, some are funny, some serious and some probably only make sense to me
Enjoy!
- Driving pretty fun, only stalled out once trying to back up a hill
- Eastern Europeans like to merge a little differently onto the high way
- Summer language is done for me, Prof. Ranko said I am better
- Passing in Eastern Europe DOES NOT require an open lane and an unobstructed view
- If you wonder about creation, go to the Mountains, no way that's by chance.
- I can not believe in 6 months there will be another one of us running around, it's crazy
- The first part of this meeting has made me long for LPC, but it has refreshed my soul to worship in English
- First ever border crossing was unenventful
- Sometimes the lostness of Belgrade overwhelms me
- As we thought about things this week, it was amazing to think of all the people that have been on this journey with us, to numerous to count, but it all goes back to great people in Waco
- In Belgrade we witnessed a man in a very little car backing down the entrance ramp into oncoming traffic, apparently we were the only ones alarmed by this
- My oldest will be 9.5 years older then my youngest - advantage: built in babysitting
- Life guard in Bulgaria apparently means you sit in a room, I guess if someone drowns you can do CPR
- We have lived here over 6 months and i had fooled my self into thinking I could renew my visa in a day!
- Rom. 10:15 should we not all have beautiful feet as all believers are commanded to bring the good news?
-We are blessed with super friends who made K's Birthday amazing
-I still put God in a box, regardless of how many times he shows me He is way bigger then my box.  I hope I can stop doing that

No comments: