21 March 2011

Female posessive, muski rod noun in the Genentive Case.

Iznad Mikalinog Kreveta - above Michaela's Bed. This is a phrase we were practicing (directions) in class the other day, and I was trying to figure out how to get all these words right when Jen said " it's female possesive, with a muski rod noun and in the genitve case".  Thanks hon now I am even more confused. 
This is a simple phrase right, but that is all the things I have to think of to make this simple phrase.  What gender, what part of speech, which case.  This phrase does not even include a verb which would have to be conjugated one of 6 ways.  Some days I get really frustrated with language, then I think of all the things that have to be done speak correctly and I am no longer frustrated, just hopeless.  We are fighting the good fight and trying to learn.  Looking back over the year we have come a log way but we still have a long way to go.


No comments: