24 September 2010

Fair Day

Tickets for our rides!
In honor of the great State Fair of Texas opening today we took the girls to Belgrade's version of the Midway.  This is a small park area near the fortress, Kalemegdan.  Michaela was very excited because she got to leave school and go to language school with us since the park is near our school.  This was probably the best day we have had in Belgrade in a long time.  It was fun and cheap, (we rode the rides, had ice cream and pop corn, dinner at Mcdonalds all for under $35).  My favorite part was right before we got on the bumper cars the carney popped open a cold one and I don't mean Diet Dr. Pepper.  I'm gonna let the pictures do the talking!


Notice the firepower on the vehicle

The girls loved the bumper cars!!!!!

How many stairs do I have to climb?

Up and down on the roller coaster

Wicked awesome safety features

Disapointment of the day - Ferris Wheel was not working.

My Beautiful Girls (and Wilson)


No comments: