25 December 2010

Letter FROM Santa

I know most of the time the kids write the letter to  Santa but this year Santa left a letter for the girls.  He made some special deliveries to the girls and wanted to give credit to some super friends of ours. Following is what Santa had to say:

Dear Kyleigh and Michaela,
I knew you both wanted an American Girl Doll for Christmas so that is what I was going to give you girls.  Now as I was going through my list of gifts, my computer let me know that American Girl Dolls had already been bought for both of you.  I was shocked! How did your mom and dad buy American Girl Dolls in Serbia?  I sent Buddy my investigative elf out to solve this mystery.  While investigating he found out that your parents did not get the dolls.  The dolls were bought by the Fields and Murphy Life groups at Lakepointe Church.  Buddy contacted Shay Fields to ask if their was anything Santa could do to help with the gifts for the Stevens' girls.  Shay was so excited, of course Santa could help! He could deliver the dolls to Serbia.  Shay also gave Buddy some clothes for the dolls that were a gift from the Clements family.  I am so excited I got to deliver your dolls for Christmas.

Merry Christmas

Santa Claus
Santa Claus signature








We want to say a big thank you to The Fields and Murphy Lifegroups, as well as the Clements Family for all their help in making Christmas special for our girls this year.  There is no way we could have been able to gift them the way all of you did.  It was a great sacrafice on your part to provide for us and again we thank you.   Shay we would really love to hear all about meeting Buddy the investigative Elf.  I figured he was kind of Gil Grishamish from CSI, glasses, a little beard, big black equipment case.  We love all of you guys and you are amazing in how you have blessed us this past year.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

No comments: