18 February 2012

Lots of Little Things

The past week has been pretty slow.  Still cold and still lots of snow on the ground.  The kids did not have school again so cabin fever was the theme of the week.  Speaking of fever, Miki was sick and Wilson got his first fever ever.  And because he loves me so much he gave me the epic gift of milk vomit all over the place yesterday.  I have restricted him to a water and cherrio's diet until further notice.  Because of the fever we have had to cancel two play dates which would have changed the week for the kids. 
The weather has gotten better, and this week hopefully the snow will begin to melt.  Of course the government is talking about wide spread flooding and mudslides with all the snow melting (insert favorite Mayan 2012 comment here).  All joking aside there are still lots of villages cut off due to the snow and those will be the places most hard hit by flooding etc. 

Valentines day kind of snuck up on us, may amazing gift for my wife was that I let her go back to bed for a couple of hours.... I know my romantic side is overwhelming.  But Jen did write a great blog about our relationship and put up some great pictures  of all of us click here to check it out.  to celebrate we had a special Valentines Awana meeting and dinner with our team.

No comments: