09 February 2012

Miki Turns Six

This captures her personality perfectly


Six years ago today Jen and I got up to head to Baylor Dallas to see if we could coax Miki on out to join us.  After many laps around the hospital, some Chik-fil-a from the hospital cafeteria for lunch, and some waiting, and some more waiting.... Miki joined us around 6:00pm.  The last six years have been great.  She is such a different kid then her sister and she keeps us laughing.  We thank God daily that he saw fit to let us raise her.  This past year has been so great to watch her grow.  She's reading and doing big kid things... I guess that's good but shes still quite a little girl to me.  I have loved to see Miki grow in the Lord this past year.  She has such a great view of God and she has taught me much about his love for me.  Looking forward to this year and seeing how much she changes.

No comments: