18 November 2011

Fantastic Friday - a little more thankfulness

Things we are thankful for - guest entries from the Stevens kids.


Kyleigh:
Jesus - sort of self expanantory - he did save me from my sins after all.  A car - it is so much better then the bus or my feet. Friends here in Serbia and at home in Texas. Family - when friends are hard to come by at least I have these bozos. Serbia - hey I like it here. AWANA - gettin to know God's word makes a girl thankful.  Clothes - justice is my fave. Food - when you see folks begging everyday, you get very thankful for simple things, like a nice warm bed.


Michaela:
I am thankful for school, my teachers, my friends - they make the days better.  Transportation - I'm less picky then my sister.  Paper mache - something I have recently discovered.  a place to live, Mom and Dad, my life, My brother, the world around me.


Wilson:  I had to translate this so it may be a little off
I am thankful for MILK! MILK! MILK!  it sustains life.  And Mama, she is pretty and holds me and sings to me and she has MILK! and Sissy (both of them sometimes).  I am also a big fan of all electronics, I prefer things that have a screen, light up and are expensive. I am also very thankful that Dad put all the books on low shelves so I can take them down and read at my lesiure. 







1 comment:

pepper said...

Wilson looks like a Beth Moore fan!! So am I!! You have sweet girls....I enjoy reading the blog. Thanks for sharing!